Текущее время: Чт апр 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: printer doesn't work with computer.
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт дек 29, 2017 3:59 pm 
Ремесленник

Hi,

We used to run a cable router modem from Netgear, and it worked very well. Then Comcast forced us to get rid of the Netgear stuff and purchase a modem router from Linksys. Have had nothing but trouble with it dropping the internet and now my printer which is wireless, will not print anything off of the computer.

Can the Linksys modem router be the cause of my printer not working with the computer??

I have had a friend who works in IT come out and do everything he could to get the printer to work with the Dell computer I have, but nothing seemed to work. The strangest thing that happened was we had a power outage for about 45 minutes.

when the power came back on, I started the computer and all by itself the printer starts printing out stuff I tried to print before without success. It worked perfectly for two days then decided it didn't want to work any more. I have done everything I could find to do on the computer to get this printer working, all for nothing.

The printer is the same age as the computer. About 4 years old. It says Dell on the front, but on the back it says, Lexmark International Inc. I am at my witts end. I honestly feel like taking the whole mess outside and fixing it with a blast from a shotgun. I have been having this problem for a long time. Anybody have any ideas??

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/printer-doesnt-work-with-computer/

3D animated video

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]