Текущее время: Пн апр 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: How do you safely clean the inside of your desktop computer?
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб дек 16, 2017 3:31 pm 
Ремесленник

Hi,

I hope some of you techies can help me out. I was doing some cleaning around the house, and while I was cleaning out my office, I noticed that my computer box vents were grossly blocked by a blanket of dust. Even the back of my computer where all the cords are connected to it was covered with dust and spider webs.

OK, I'll admit I'm not a clean freak, and to be perfectly honest, I have never visually checked my physical computer up close since I had purchased it.

I did some wiping on the exterior of my computer, but that only got me so far, as I could still see a lot dust on the fans in the inside. I did manage to buy one those canned air, but spraying it from the outside cleared the vents, but now all the dust is inside.

I desperately want to open the computer up, but I'm not sure how to. Here's the caveat. Opening it is one thing, however my biggest fear is I'm afraid I might break something or touch something inside I'm not suppose and render my computer useless. I'm sure dust isn't good for the computer's health and I'd like to give the computer a good cleaning.

For More Details

Corporate Services Video

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]