Текущее время: Чт дек 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: PC Booting sequence not right... Help please..
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт ноя 21, 2017 12:07 pm 
Горожанин

I have a self built desktop with the following
Gigabyte F2A68HM-H MB, AMD A6-7400K, Radeon R5 graphics, 6 comput cores 2C + 4G 3.50 GHz, Seagate 2TB Barra Cuda SATA 6 g. running windows 10 pro with the insiders updates. my problem is this I have just finished installing my os again after my computer started shutting down and coming back on again and the last time it shut down I tried taking it back to a better running point but that had no effect so I went ahead and tried refreshing windows totally and all that did was mess it up worse so I formatted the computer which i had to change the boot order because the cd/dvd rom would not start without doing so, I managed to get windows installed again but now I'm getting >> Checking Media Presence.... >> Media Present.... >>>Start PKE over IPv6.. Pke-E21: Remote boot cancelled. Then it takes m,y computer a long few minutes to start. Can anyone tell me the right booting sequence in my bios? I've looked all over the net and can't find it and what manual I have is a joke. This is the first computer I've built with UEFI's in the Bios and its all strange to me, I've built computers before and am use to the normal boot from HDD or CD rom etc.
Thanks for any help you may give me this is driving me nuts...
Brandy5760

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums ... lp-please/

Product Video Ad

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]