Текущее время: Вс июл 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Forwarding all calls to cell phone
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср июл 04, 2018 4:45 pm 
Приезжий

Hello,

I seem to have stumbled across a glitch in the phone system. First I want to say I have had my ooma system for 4 years now without a problem and love it. I have it set up to ring my cell phone along with the home phone encase I am out and about and someone tries to call I will be able to get the call. OK now to the glitch. I shut my cell phone off at night when going to bed. A friend of mine tried calling the house phone late one night to let me know her husband passed away that very night and informed me that the call went straight to my voice mail on the cell phone. I at that point tried it by shutting my cell phone off and calling my house phone from my friends phone and yes indeed it went straight to voice mail and did not ring the phone phone. I wondered at that point how many other people have tried to call late at night and got the same thing. Any idea's on why this is happening because my cell phone should not have anything to do with the ringing of the house phone if the cell phone is shut off at night.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16492
Product Video Production Service

Thanks

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]