Текущее время: Вс июл 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Cheap cell phone plans
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср июл 04, 2018 4:44 pm 
Приезжий

Hello,

I googled but I only came up with threads more than a year old. My dh is in the market for a really inexpensive plan. Basically he might use it 1x/year. It is just in case of an emergency. His old phone (really old) with Virgin Mobile no longer works for him as he has reached the maximum limit for topping up.
With googling I found:

AT&T - $2/day on days you use it. However you must buy minimum $10 for 30 days. If not used then you lose it. So really it would probably mean $10/month.Mobile - $3/month including any combo of 30 min or texts. Additional usage .10/min or message. Need to pay for $20 SiM starter kit fee. Not sure what that is.

Consumer Cellular - $15/month talk only. (ok by us). On one site someone complained of them continuing to bill after they cancelled and it then went to collections.Ting - $6/month. Need to buy minutes with tiers starting at $3 for 100 minutes. Contracts with Sprint and MobileUS Mobile - $4/month. Tiers start at $2.50 for 40 minutes of talk. Verizon and T MobileTracphone - $9.99/month. 30 min/textsI got all this from an article from November from NerdWallet. There could be some "gotchas" in the details not mentioned.Anyone use any of these? Any suggestions? Any companies have bad reputations?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240650
Motion Infographic Animation Company

Thanks

Вернуться наверх

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]